Frame Arms Girl - Hresvelgr=Invert Plastic Model
Preorder Price: RM 239
Deposit: RM 189 (we will contact you for the balance once the item is arrived)
Preorder Close: While Stock Last
**This is a Preorder item. It will release by June 2018**
**Limited Quantity we able to get.**
**Shipment will be charge once the item arrived or COD at the location**
From the “Frame Arms Girl” anime, HRESVELGR INVERT joins Kotobukiya’s Frame Arms Girl lineup!
This model kit includes colored plastic parts to recreate the inverted version of HRESVELGR=ATER as she appears in the Frame Arms Girl anime. The model kit comes with two skin color options: one that matches her appearance in the anime, and one that matches HRESVELGER=ATER. HRESVELGR’s distinctive translucent armor parts are coated in red iridescent coating.
- The model kit includes HRESVELGER’s distinctive “Beryl Smashers” and arm attachment parts that help support the weapons.
- The weapons can be displayed in normal mode, sidewinder mode, and airbike mode.
- The model kit includes four types of face parts (shouting expression/looking left, fearless expression/looking right, disappointed expression/looking forward, and one unprinted face part)
- In addition to the face decals, the kit also includes decals for HRESVELGR’s distinctive body markings.
- The pop-out shoulder joints give the upper arms a wide range of movement.
- The connection shaft for the thighs is a sliding joint, allowing for a wider range of movement.
- The hand parts are attached with a ball joint, allowing you to pose the hands in a variety of expressions.
- The model kit includes 5 sets of PVC hand parts. The joint is compatible with other Frame Arms Girl model kits, allowing you to change out the hands to make your own custom Frame Arms Girl.
- The model kit includes a Flying Base R.
- The model kit includes two types of 3mm grips.
- You can recreate HRESVELGR INVERT’s disarmed form by changing out some of the parts.
- The 3mm attachment points on the arms and legs are compatible with equipment from the M.S.G and Frame Arms series.
- The lower back piece can be detached and used as a handheld cannon.
- The blade parts that attach to the left and right side of the lower back piece can be detached and used as a handheld weapon.