Frame Arms Girl - Hresvelgr Invert version (Clear Parts & Juden Kun Append) Plastic Model Kit
From the “Frame Arms Girl” anime, HRESVELGR INVERT joins Kotobukiya’s Frame Arms Girl lineup!
This version of HRESVELGR INVERT includes clear plastic bonus parts (the plastic is colorless and does not have iridescent coating). The parts can be painted with clear colored paint, allowing you to create a custom version in your favorite color! Additionally, the model kit comes with a clear, dark purple version of Jyuden-kun.
- This inverted version of HRESVELGR depicts her signature blue clear parts in an iridescent red color. This version of the kit also comes with colorless clear parts.
- The model kit comes with an inverted version of Jyuden-kun in a clear, dark purple color.
- The model kit comes with two skin colors: one that matches HRESVELGR’s appearance in the anime, and one that matches HRESVELGR=ATER.
- The model kit includes HRESVELGER’s distinctive “Beryl Smashers” and arm attachment parts that help support the weapons.
- The weapons can be displayed in normal mode, sidewinder mode, and airbike mode.
- The model kit includes four types of face parts (shouting expression/looking left, fearless expression/looking right, disappointed expression/looking forward, and one unprinted face part)
- In addition to the face decals, the kit also includes decals for HRESVELGR’s distinctive body markings.
- The pop-out shoulder joints give the upper arms a wide range of movement.
- The connection shaft for the thighs is a sliding joint, allowing for a wider range of movement.
- The hand parts are attached with a ball joint, allowing you to set the hands in a variety of poses.
- The model kit includes 5 sets of PVC hand parts. The joint is compatible with other Frame Arms Girls, allowing you to exchange the hand parts with other kits.
- The model kit includes a Flying Base R.
- The model kit includes two types of 3mm grips.
- You can recreate HRESVELGR INVERT’s disarmed form by changing out some of the parts.
- The 3mm attachment points on the arms and legs are compatible with equipment from the M.S.G and Frame Arms series.
- The lower back piece can be detached and used as a handheld cannon.
- The blade parts that attach to the left and right side of the lower back piece can be detached and used as a handheld weapon.